Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Rowdy Rhodenizers!

Hey, that's what they call themselves on their blog, so their words, not mine! I got to meet them at a *gorgeous* park on a *gorgeous* October day. Here is your sneak peek, guys!

Little "T" was the only one game for getting thrown in the air...and he loved it!

Miss "E" was a perfect little model...and this next leaf picture is just for her. It's a long story, but we had a good time with leaves!

I had to break out the boy talk with this guy to get the big smiles. Something to do with squirrels, but nothing that is blog-worthy!

And "Z" definitely made me work for it, until I found his favorite thing to do:

LOVE his mom. And he *really* LOVED her. It was sweet.

Such a cute couple...

And a cute family! I had so much fun with you guys. I'll get in touch with you when your whole session is ready!

8 comments:

Playfulkarenb October 13, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

I bet the family will love these pictures. What cute kids.

Joanna Taylor October 13, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

All I can say is DANG! You got some skillzzzz. Love these:)

Cindy October 16, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Great job- love the 1st and last!
Awesome Fall colors too.

Nick Ballard Family October 16, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

This is by far my favorite shoot you have done! The colors are great...the last one has great depth of field and is very pleasing to the eye love it! great job

JoDee October 20, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

These are great Kelli! Every time I look at your stuff I'm just in awe ... we "started" on the forum at the same time - no fair you're learning so fast! ;) Beautiful pics!!

Amanda October 22, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Beautiful! You inspire me. I was reading back to when you began and it's like you were in the same spot I was. This inspires me, because your work is awesome!

Kelli October 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and encouragement! I appreciate it!

Mickey Family October 22, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

cute pics! And I am usually not a fan of non-people pics, but that leaf in the water is beautiful!