Saturday, November 15, 2008

Session in the rain!

I went out with the Neal family today. We've been struggling to find a time that fits both of our schedules, and today was it, rain or shine...well, we got rain. Anyway, Jeannette is also a photographer (her blog), and had some very cute ideas, including Suckers! So, even though I went home soaking wet, we had a great time and got some great pictures!

Also, this is my last session for the year, as I am taking December off while we move back to Utah. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Sean and Jeannette November 15, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Wow! I love these so much! It is so nice to be on the receiving end of such great pictures! AND, to have all of us in it at once! You are quite the woman to go out and brave the weather with us! We were soooooooo cold! THANK YOU!

Cindy November 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Awesome job, Kelli! These look really great!

Mickey Family November 15, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Love them! They are so cute! Way to be brave even in the cold! These have so much personality in them. Love the last one esp! :)

Hilllary Howland November 16, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

These are so cute! I love everything right down to the blanket they are sitting on. GO Kelli! It looks like magazine add to cute!

Joanna November 16, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Holy Hannah girl, these are great. I cannot wait for you to be back home so we can trade pics:)

Kelli November 16, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Thanks everyone! I gotta give the cuteness credit all to her! The suckers/clothes/hats/blankets...All her ideas! Aren't they cute!