Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Model Contest!!

I am looking for a model for my blog and website, so I’m having a contest! (It can't be Caitlin forever, right???)

The winner will get:
- To be featured on my blog header and website entrance page.
- A free session (for the winning child only) (A $60 value)
- A free 8x10 from the session
- 10% off print prices

How to Enter:
- Submit a snapshot of your child (ages 1-18) from June 18-July 2. (kelli@kellibramble.com). I cannot accept any copyrighted images from other photographers!!
- One entry per child, one child per picture.
- Everyone is eligible: Friends, family, Everyone but me!
- I will be then be posting the pictures on my blog on July 3rd, and the voting begins!
- Voting will be from July 3-July 10. Email me your votes (kelli@kellibramble.com). One emailed vote per email address per day! You can get your friends and family to vote for your child!
- Once voting is over, I’ll post the winner and contact you to schedule a session.

More Details:
- You must either live in Oakland County, Michigan or surrounding areas OR be able to have the photo session done during my trip to Utah (Salt Lake, Utah or Davis County area) July 20-27.
- There is no cash value for this prize.

I’m really excited for this venture, and I hope to see LOTS of entries! Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 27, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

oh that looks like fun. i'll have to get a photo to you soon!